What Is The Estimated Delivery Time In India?
- The products ordered can be expected to be delivered within 3 to 5 days in major metro cities in India and can take anywhere between 7 to 10 days for other locations in India, from the time the order is confirmed.
- We process and ship every order within 1 – 2 business hours of receiving it. In some cases, it may take longer to receive the shipment depending on the accessibility of your location.
(*There is a different processing time for a different item. You can check the processing time from the product page; however, we will try our best to prepare the item ASAP after you place an order on our website).
Delays In Delivery
- These are indicative & approx. values only and items can be shipped earlier or later also on case to case basis depending on the availability of the item and other factors.
- Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes. We will keep you informed on the status of your order including delays if any.
- No refund, returns, replacement & exchange will be entertained for this reason.
What Are The Shipping Charges For Deliveries In India?
- Shipping charges depend on the customer’s shipping address and product weight.
- In case of COD (Cash On Delivery) orders, Cash On Delivery charges are applicable ( fixed )
- We make an earnest effort to make sure that the product listed on our website is available in stock and that the prices shown are correct. In the unlikely event that we’re not able to send your order or replacement due to the unavailability of the product in our warehouse, we will inform you within a maximum of 2 working days from the date you place the order.
- We will be able to accept COD order changes or cancellation requests within 24 hours of placement of the order. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once they are processed.
Important Information Regarding Address
- Any changes in your address need to be informed to us within 24 hours of placing the order. You cannot make any alterations to your address 24 hours past your order placement/after the parcel is shipped.
- If you want to ship multiple products to different addresses we request you to please place different orders for each delivery address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as some courier companies charge a penalty for incorrect shipping addresses, wherein the address and zip code do not match. The customer will bear the cost of any such penalties/fees. In the event of a reshipment of the same order, customers will be responsible to pay re-shipping charges for the reshipment.
- Please make sure there is somebody available to collect the package when the delivery is made as in some countries parcels will be left at the door if someone is not there to receive the package or no one answers the doorbell. Our courier agents will not be able to provide sign confirmation of delivery made in such cases.
Lost In Transit
- If a shipment is lost in transit, we wait for 15 days and then reprocess the same order. In case a replacement is not available of the same design we may ask you to either take a refund or select an alternate product.
- # Delivery services are subjected to natural calamities or national emergencies and may be delayed.
- # If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your package has been opened or tampered with, we request you to not accept the shipment and immediately inform our customer care team via phone at +918882109742 or mail us at email@example.com. Kindly note, that any intimation after 24 hours of the attempted delivery, will not be considered.
We use leading courier companies such as Xpressbees, Online Xpress, Delhivery, and Ecom Express, DTDC, Blue Dart for shipment in India.
For Any Other Enquiry Or Information
- Call us – +918882109742
- Mail Us – firstname.lastname@example.org
“You don’t need to worry about your order. It would usually arrive on time unless there are unpredictable factors (bad weather etc.) that cause delay. We do appreciate your understanding in this matter.”
Note:- Indian holiday reminder: During week-long Indian holidays, Govt Holidays and weeks off, or any Govt emergency holiday, etc, services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for orders placed around these holidays may be delayed.